Real Estate and Corporate Paralegal (Los Angeles)
Property Manager (San Francisco)
Investment Analyst (San Francisco)
Director, Acquisitions (PNW)
For information about available positions or submission of your resume, please email: email@example.com.
We offer a highly comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health-focused benefits include rich medical plan options, dental with enhanced benefits and vision for eligible employees and their families
- Employer paid ancillary benefits include life, long-term disability, AD&D and an Employee Assistant Program (EAP); our EAP provides employees with resources geared toward wellness benefits as well as work / life services that extend outside of the workplace inclusive of a travel assistance program
- Section 125 Premium Only Plan
- We are also proud to offer a 401(k) plan with immediate vesting of the employer match
- Generous paid accrued vacation and sick leave benefits
- Paid holidays
- KRC provides employees with leaves of absence in compliance with state and federal laws
- Paid bereavement leave
- Paid time off for jury duty and voting
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Professional development, memberships and certifications
- Matching gifts program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit program (Section 132)
- Business casual dress and/or jeans attire
*Benchmark data and industry surveys are essential and are conducted annually to ensure we remain competitive in today’s marketplace.
*Kilroy Realty Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes personnel for all areas of employment without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin (including language use restrictions), ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or mental disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, Family and Medical Care Leave Status, California Rights Act Leave Status, denial of Family and Medical Care Leave, military or veteran status, or marital status, or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.
Download Notice of Affirmative Action Plan
Download Pay Transparency Policy Statement